Code Of Conduct (COC)
THREAT CON is committed to being a safe space for all and stands firmly against intolerance, discrimination and harassment of any kind. The following code of conduct outlines the expected behavior of our attendees, staff, volunteers, presenters, exhibitors, trainers and everyone at the conference.
- Be considerate, respectful and supportive of others
- Wear your assigned badge at all times inside the conference venue
- Do not perform any action that might jeopardize the safety and security of others
- Do not harass, intimidate, abuse, demean, discriminate anyone or use language reflecting such intent
- Do not disrupt or disturb conference activities in any way
- Any rule for public safety specified by the venue such as but not limited to requirements of wearing a mask, restriction of smoking in undesignated area must be followed strictly
- If you see anyone performing such prohibited actions report them to conference staff or volunteers present at the event immediately. All such reports will be confidential. You can also report actions anonymously to our social media channels or to the email [email protected]
- Any request for assistance to the staff will be provided to the best of our abilities. Conference staff will be happy to help participants contact hotel/venue security or local law enforcement, provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the conference.
- Any behavior will be decided to be acceptable or unacceptable at the sole discretion of THREAT CON staff and any such decision will be final.
- Participants asked to stop any prohibited actions are expected to comply immediately
- Any action deemed unacceptable or non-compliance to staffs’ request may result in direct expulsion without refund and also permanent ban if necessary
- If any action reported to or observed by the staff is deemed illegal, they will be reported to the legal authority
Being open, accessible and all-around inclusive is one of the main visions of THREAT CON. If you require any assistance of us in this regard or have any suggestion to help us achieve this vision, write to us at [email protected]