Call For Workshop (CFW)
We are pleased to announce Call for Workshop for THREAT CON 2022 which will be held in 13-14 September, 2022.
THREAT CON provides a leading edge scholarly forum for researchers, developers, IT professionals, engineers,
and students alike to share their state-of-the-art research and developmental work in the broad areas of cybersecurity.
THREAT CON workshops provide a platform for experts in security to train fellow security researchers, practitioners and enthusiasts. As it consists of hands on sessions, it gives the instructor an opportunity to share their knowledge and help security enthusiasts grow professionally. It also provides the audiences with a unique opportunity to learn from experts in the field of security and gain valuable insights into various domains of security.
We invite you to send your workshop proposal following the workshop submission guidelines mentioned below.
Guidelines for Proposal Submission
- Please submit your proposal to [email protected]. After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the proposal via an email within 2 working days.
- Training should not be based on a specific product and deal with practices in cybersecurity and its various domains, and should not contain marketing or sales pitches.
- The proposed workshop must be no more than 2 days long.
- The submitted proposal must detail practices, plans and procedures that the workshop will focus on.
- The submission should contain compendious summary of the proposed workshop including its background, purpose, methodology, results, targeted audience and their expected level of knowledge.
- The submission should be accompanied with information and biodata of the trainers.
- The proposal should be submitted before the 20th June, 2022.
As a trainer you will receive the following amenities:
- Profit splitting from workshop revenue
- Speaker dinner in a traditional Nepali Setting
- Complimentary corporate passes to the conference
- Access to exclusive after-event cocktail dinner
- Memento and a certificate of appreciation
- An excuse to visit Nepal
- Free tickets to THREAT CON for next 3 years
- Infinite gratitude from the organisers