Call For Papers (CFP)
We are pleased to announce Call for Papers for THREAT CON 2023 which will be held on September 13, 2023.
THREAT CON provides a leading edge scholarly forum for researchers, developers, IT professionals, engineers,
and students alike to share their state-of-the-art research and developmental work in the broad areas of cybersecurity.
The talks can be either technical or non-technical. The technical talks shall be on novel developments in the field of security, attack vectors that are leveraged
by attackers, research on security practices or tools. While the non-technical talks shall provide a managerial perspective of security implementation within an organisation.
We invite you to send your original research abstracts and case studies based on above mentioned themes, following the abstract submission Guidelines mentioned below.
All research papers will be evaluated and selected by our review panel based on their merit.
Guidelines for Proposal Submission
- The proposal should adhere to the themes described above and must be an original research of the author. We do not entertain plagiarized content.
- Please submit your abstract through the Google form linked below.
- The length of the proposed talks should be between 30 to 45 minutes. Please include the length while submitting the proposal.
- Topics should focus on the technical and social aspects of cybersecurity, and should not contain marketing or sales pitches.
- The submitted proposal must include concepts, ideas or findings that the speaker(s) plan to present.
- The proposal should be compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- The submission should be accompanied with information and profile of the researcher.
- The proposal should be submitted before the 25th June, 2023.
As a presenter you will receive the following amenities:
Accommodation for 2 nights
Speaker dinner in a traditional Nepali Setting
Free tickets to THREAT CON for next 3 years
Access to exclusive after-event party
Memento and a certificate of appreciation
An excuse to visit Nepal
Infinite gratitude from the organisers