Call For Contents
We are pleased to announce Call for Contents for ‘Bounty Track - THREAT CON 2022’ which will be held on 15th September, 2022.
Bounty Track is special track created specifically for bounty hunters and enthusiasts where researchers can share novel bug hunting methodologies, tools, unique bugs or general experience in bug hunting. We also encourage platforms and companies having bug bounty programs to share their experience as well.
The talks can be on either technical or non-technical aspect of bug bounty.
We invite you to send your abstract of your talk based on above mentioned themes, following the abstract submission Guidelines mentioned below. All the submissions will be evaluated and selected based on their merit.
Guidelines for Proposal Submission
- The proposal should be related to bugbounty themes.
- We do not entertain plagiarized content.
- Please submit your abstract to [email protected]. After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within 2 working days.
- The length of the proposed talks should be between 15 to 45 minutes. Please include the length while submitting the proposal.
- Topics should not be focused on marketing or sales pitches.
- The submitted proposal must include concepts, ideas or findings that the speaker(s) plan to present.
- The submission should be accompanied with information and profile of the researcher.
- The proposal should be submitted before the 5th July, 2022.
As a presenter you will receive the following amenities:
200$(USD) cash compensation to international speakers (To one speaker per talk)
5000 NRs cash compensation to Nepali speakers (To one speaker per talk)
Shared accommodation for 2 nights for international speakers
Speaker dinner in a traditional Nepali Setting
Free tickets to THREAT CON for next 3 years
Access to exclusive after-event party
Memento and a certificate of appreciation
An excuse to visit Nepal
Infinite gratitude from the organisers